Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sorry for the Hiatus folks!

Sorry for the hiatus dear readers! LQ and I took a little break while I travel around the world and she started a new job. But SITC is back! I am going to update with some fashion and travel tips from around the world and LQ can update you on all the fabulous finds from wantful.com!

This post isn't exactly seasonally relevant unless you're headed down-under for the holidays but I wanted to show some of the styles I saw from the globe and a few outfits I've put together. With limited space in bags and heading to the most fashionable cities on earth it has been tough to try and keep up. These are my attempts :)

The women in Amsterdam are GORGEOUS and so fashionable. They are effortless and all outfits must be bike ready. I love this girl's easy topknot, sideslung bag and sandals while her bright stripes make her ready for anything.

As I've traveled I've been much more inspired to try out colors and patterns. Not easy for a girl with a wardrobe of 99% neutrals... I'm not sure how the results worked out :)
(this top is Equipment - very light, airy and can pack into nothing)


This is in Barcelona. Keeping cool and stylish is tough for an SF girl but this lace skirt again folds to nothing and can easily go from day to night. The rest is my signature grey. The good thing about neutrals is the ability to mix and match easily using little space in a bag AND if you wear the same top twice in different ways no one really remembers.

How do you pack for a year around the world? With Seattle based Filson Luggage! American made, World traveled.


Gerona, our home away from home. A printed skirt helps add color and print to the mix while keeping it away from the face, an advantage for the print and color phobic like me. These JCrew sandals got me through my endless summer (june to november)

MUCH more to come!
xx, SITC

No comments:

Post a Comment